Sabtu, 08 Maret 2008

SOUNDTRACK RF ONLINE - ONE




When I saw for the first time, I knew you are the one
You didn’t say a word to me, but love was in the air
And you held my hand and caught me into your world
From that all my life has changed for good
Now I’ll never feel lonely again

Cause you are in my life
Love….
How can I explain to you?
The way I feel inside when I think of u
I thank you for everything that you’ve showed me
Don’t you ever forget that I love you?

Love,
I know that someday, real soon
You’ll be right next to me
Holding me so tight, so I’ll always be yours
Although we can’t be together now
Remember I am here for me

And I know you’re there for me
Whenever I’m long to be with you
I just close my eyes and pretend you are here
I see you, I touch you, I feel you like wind
Nothing can ever change what I feel inside

How long must I be far away from you?
I don’t know dear, but I know we are one